Sullivan Heating and Air Conditioning
We’re committed to helping you
Requests? Call 845-554-3261
Sullivan Heating and Cooling has implemented a Zero Contact Service Process that minimizes all person-to-person contact during our in home service calls.
It is important that you, your family and our technicians all stay safe while we serve the members of our community.
Our Zero Contact service process achieves these objectives in multiple ways;
- Our office will call you 2 hours before your scheduled visit to make sure no one in your household is feeling sick, has compromised immunity or suspects exposure to the virus.
- When our Technicians pull up at your home, before leaving the truck, they will sanitize their hands and any equipment they may bring into your home with virus killing wipes, hand sanitizer and spray.
- If required to enter your home, our technicians will wear face masks, gloves and shoe coverings and will stay at least 6 feet away from your family and pets. They will minimize their movement to only those areas of your home that need servicing.
- When your work is completed, our technicians will not ask to sign anything or touch any paperwork.
- Our Technicians and our Office staff will NOT come in to work if they believe they might be sick, or might have been exposed to the virus.
- Any employee that feels sick or suspects exposure will be quarantined for 14 days with pay.
- Our office staff who still must work at our facility MUST stay isolated from each other and from our Technicians.
- All of our face to face meetings have been canceled, and communication is being done through email, phone calls and video conferencing.
- We are requiring our employees to follow CDC hand washing guidelines, and we are cleaning our facility several times a day and our work trucks and equipment get a thorough sanitizing every night.
We know that the services we provide are not a luxury, but essential to maintaining the safety and reliability of your home's critical systems.
Sullivan Heating and Cooling is committed to implementing procedures to keep you safe, and will continue to stay informed and implement updated procedures if needed.
We live here too, and we are all in this together.
Thank you and please be safe
Joseph A. Velilla Sr.
Sullivan Heating and Cooling