Sullivan Heating and Air Conditioning
We’re committed to helping you
Requests? Call 845-554-3261
Our Precision Air Conditioning Tune Up and Inspection Includes:
- Blower Motor - Measure Amperage and Voltage Operation.
- Blower Motor - Inspect and Clean Fan Blades.
- Condenser Motor - Measure Amperage and Voltage Operation.
- Condenser Motor - Inspect and Clean Fan Blades.
- Condenser Coil - Hydro Pressure Wash Coil.
- Air Filter - Clean or Replace Air Filter (customer provides filter)
- Refrigerant - Check the unit for proper refrigerant charge (superheat & sub-cooling)
- Compressor - Check rated amps against the operating amps
- Electrical - Inspect and Tighten Connections.
- Contactor - Test and Inspect for Burned or Pitted Contacts.
- Refrigerant lines - Check Accesible Lines & Fittings with Freon Leak Detector.
- Check for proper temperature drop
- Check indoor ambient versus the evaporator temperature difference
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Bearings - Inspect for Wear and Lubricate.
- Condensate Drain - Clean Condensate Drain Pipe Using Co2 Cartridge.
- Condensate Drain - Check the drain pan and chemically treat for algae.
- Capacitors - Check starting capacities
- Circuit Breaker - Check circuit breakers for defects.
- Evaporator Coil - Inspect & Clean Indoor Coil using Spray Coil Cleaner.
- Safety Devices - Inspect for Proper Operation.
- Wax Outdoor Condensing Unit
Heating and Air conditioning maintenance saves money
Automatic periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency.
Potential problems may be spotted before they cause trouble.
Regular system tune-ups will also help reduce energy consumption by keeping your heating and cooling system operating at peak efficiency.
Your Equipment Manufacturer requires regular cleanings and adjustments.
Planned service inspections help reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems that can be corrected before causing a major repair bill.
Benefits of proper HVAC maintenance
Proper HVAC maintenance can help your unit last decades.
On the flip-side, a neglected air conditioner loses roughly 5% of its efficiency each year that it operates without upkeep.
So that green machine you bought to stay cool could start to function like the most inefficient thing on the market, if you fail to perform regular air conditioning maintenance.
Filters and coils are both parts that require regular maintenance for your air conditioner to operate effectively and efficiently. Neglecting your unit leads to poor air conditioning performance and increased energy consumption.
Regular maintenance is far less costly than repairs or a replacement.
By keeping your unit operating at peak performance, you will recover any money invested in upkeep by lower repair costs and savings on your electric bill.
Both the homeowner and a professional can accomplish different aspects of preventative air conditioning maintenance.
- Regularly make sure the condensing unit located outside is not covered up or clogged with leaves or debris. The unit needs to breathe, to draw air into the system.
- Change the filters regularly.
- Do not use a hose and water to try to clean the interior of the unit. Cleaning the unit in this way can lead to serious risk of electrical shock and possible shorting of electrical components
Professional HVAC Servicing should include:
- Balancing refrigerant levels.
- Making sure all electrical components and controls are working properly.
- Checking and cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils.
- Oiling motors (if applicable).
- Checking the thermostat for functionality.
One last word of advice in regular air conditioning maintenance is to ensure that your ducts are properly sealed.
When cooled air leaks from supply ducts, or when hot air creeps into return ducts, this can lead to wasted energy, and an overworked air conditioner.
Your ducts need to be airtight for the most efficient performance from your cooling unit.
Our Service Area:
Sullivan County, NY
White Sulphur Springs
Precision Air Conditioning Tune-Up
with Professional Cleaning, and Safety Inspection.
24 Point A/C Precision Tune-Up, Professional Cleaning & Safety Inspection.