Natural Gas/LP Furnace or Hydronic Boiler
Tune Up Includes:
- Gas line Sediment Trap is Cleaned – sediment can accumulate in Gas lines leading to clogged orifice.
- Inspect and Clean Burner - a dirty Burner can cause a faulty flame leading to loss of heat.
- The Boiler or Furnace is fired & controls are safety checked – technician ensures controls are operating properly to ensure safety.
- Boiler sections or furnace heat exchanger is brushed and vacuumed – debris is cleared from passageways allowing equipment to draft properly and operate at maximum efficiency.
- Efficiency Test is performed – using a Bacharach Kit the technician performs a combustion efficiency test to electronically measure draft, various temperatures, CO2 and smoke. These measurements equate to a combustion efficiency represented as a percentage of 100.
- The flue is inspected and cleared of any debris – a clear flue promotes proper draft.
- Furnace air filter is replaced or cleaned, blower belts checked – disposable filters are replaced while reusable filters are cleaned to maximize unrestricted flow of clean, allergen free air.
- Pilot Assemblies are cleaned and adjusted
- Air gate is cleaned and adjusted – proper air supply is crucial for correct flame.
- Verify and Adjust Gas/LP Pressure.
- Inspect Condensate Drain and Clear, if needed.
- Test Carbon monoxide Levels inside the Home.
- Clean Exterior of the Boiler or Furnace.
The Sullivan Heating and Cooling Difference:
When you call our team at Sullivan Heating and Air Conditioning, expect exceptional service and superior quality every time.
By consistently meeting rigorous national standards for performance, Sullivan Heating & Air Conditioning is distinguished as a NATE Certified in Gas Heating.
We continue to reach high expectations for ethical business practices year after year.
By maintaining all required local licenses, complete insurance & liability coverage, and fulfillment of warranty specifications, we provide the Monticello, NY area home and business owners a team of support on which they can count.
At Sullivan Heating and Air Conditioning we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy.
If you live in Sullivan County, NY then you will need a reliable company to meet your repair, maintenance and installation needs.
We provide reliable heating and cooling aid for your home or business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We Service and Repair Most Makes and Models
Our licensed professionals are on hold waiting eagerly to solve your Furnace, Boiler, heat pump, mini split or central air conditioner malfunctions.
We will provide you with proper written estimate before the repair work is initiated.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Sullivan Heating and Air Conditioning
Your Local Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration and Electrical Experts
4054 NY-52, Suite # 1 & 2
Youngsville, NY 12791
PO Box 481, Youngsville, NY 12791